<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2732824968104587173?origin\x3dhttp://sophistication-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
my hair!
Sunday, September 21, 2008 12:28 PM

YOzzcxvxcxvzczvzczvzczvzczvzcxvxcxvxcvxcxcvxv!
I cut my hair today! Hahas.
My hair is like so V-shaped now :P
Actually I want cut short de loh but my maother and the hairdresser say dont cut nicer so, I din cut short. Just trim.
My hair become lighter ALOT LOLS.
I tell you what, I LOVE THE HAIRDRESSER!
He's like so cool loh! I love his hair. Golden colour de. Look so Jap. Damn cool LOLS.
He's a perfectionist. Serious. I can tell from the way he cut.
Before he cut my hair, he was cutting a litle boy's hair (The little boy's eyelashes so long sia! -envy-
LOLS.
He was like making sure the boy's hair all same long. Woah. Use alot of things cut. Then after he cut finish, still put gel then style until so nice.
When it's my turn, he also make sure the length all same. Then after that, he help me REBORN. Tempo one la. Free some more sia. LOLS.

I had a very funny conversation with my mother this morning.

Me: Can I go girl school?
Mother: No.
Me: Why?
Mother: Later 你嫁不出去. Mix school good mah, got boy and girl. Can 交往... 来往

LOLS. SHE ACTUALLY SAY 交往 THEN CHANGE AHAHA.
okay, sorry :x LOLS.

Melt my tongue, Baby

You turned me on,
and broke the freaking ice
hello! my name is joyce and i'm moderately short. i love a bit of mischief and i'm obsessed with volleyball. i am tanned and i love sprinting because i can feel the wind brushing against my skin. i have semi-short hair and i usually tie them up into a small bun with 1 kg of hairclips on my head. i am active in school and i hate exams. i love choir and another long list of clubs i'm in. pure madness i know, but dont worry, i'm sane. i know 1 + 1 = 3, ok? call me a maths genius. oh, i hate cockroaches and lizards. :)
freedom of speech
a tagboard with the width of 300px will be good.

fly away and touch the sky
link link link

turn back the pendulum


Credits: 1 2 3