<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2732824968104587173?origin\x3dhttp://sophistication-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
emotions.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 10:09 PM

Seriously, I dont like the you-know-who already.
I dont feel nervous or what standing next to him.
The feeling's gone. I dont know when but I just dont feel the same anymore.
You might think Im deluding myself but, I have to say firmly, NO. Im not. I truely know how i feel.
These few days, Im full of emotion. Hatred, Lonely, Confused and worse, Passionate. I dont know where the passion come from and I dont wanna know! Even if I know, I wont admit to myself. I mean, it's so ridiculous! How can I do that when I know I hate it once! Okay, I know you dont know what I am talking about but I know. And that's enough.
I have to find a place to get this off my chest! I HATE MYSELF.
I dont dare to even say it. Its SOOOOOOO RIDICULOUS.
Dont ask me what, Im not telling. Not even you, Claire.
Im sorry. Give me sometime to sort things out.
I HATE MYSELF. WHY AM I DOING THIS!
And Li Kai is getting on my nerve.
Hey Li kai, you dont have to tell me everything she told you.
Do you know how irritating it is!
Its none of my business so why are you telling me that?
For those people that think I hum, dont dare open blog, let me tell you this -- Its none of your business.
I want lock, my choice. What, I never invite you, not happy?
As for the mock papers, I think its a waste of time.
I rather the teachers revise with us than gauge where is our standard is.
I know what the teachers wanted was to let us expose to other school's standard but hey, isit really necessary?
Well, at least this is what I think.

Melt my tongue, Baby

You turned me on,
and broke the freaking ice
hello! my name is joyce and i'm moderately short. i love a bit of mischief and i'm obsessed with volleyball. i am tanned and i love sprinting because i can feel the wind brushing against my skin. i have semi-short hair and i usually tie them up into a small bun with 1 kg of hairclips on my head. i am active in school and i hate exams. i love choir and another long list of clubs i'm in. pure madness i know, but dont worry, i'm sane. i know 1 + 1 = 3, ok? call me a maths genius. oh, i hate cockroaches and lizards. :)
freedom of speech
a tagboard with the width of 300px will be good.

fly away and touch the sky
link link link

turn back the pendulum


Credits: 1 2 3